Ain't it funny!  

Posted by: Angel

Ain't it funny how shady and purposely mean ppl can be! Just goes to show where u stand on their radar and where u have them on yours. I have had to realize my radar is full of people that absolutely do not deserve my time and energy. It is such a hard lesson learned! When a so called friend finds great happiness in hurting your feelings but being incognito by doing so....or thinking they are being incognito about it is kinda laughable. Thank you so much for making it so easy to dismiss you from my life! I don't have hate in my heart. I try to never hurt anyones feelings. But that's me and understanding that others aren't the same kinda disgusts me. It is what it is though! Just needed to vent!

posted from Bloggeroid

This entry was posted on 2:00 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment