Trusty Thursday  

Posted by: Angel

How much are you willing to give if yourself in a friendship. I would almost best if I took a poll asking different age groups of women how much they contribute to a friendship the answers would be insane. The wise vs. The not so wise yet. When your like 22 you look at friendships as lifelines to happiness. As a 28 almost 29 yr old female reality of friendships have slapped me in the face a few times. I know that you don't give 100% to anyone. Watch what you say and never tell anyone anything that you don't want the world to know. I have also learned no matter how trustworthy I prove to be as a friend ....I will never get the same respect in return. There is a handful of ppl I talk to about things that go on in my daily life. In hopes to not be judged for it this time.

This entry was posted on 7:11 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment