Ugly christmas sweater party 2011  

Posted by: Angel

Yesterday was our first annual UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER PARTY!!! WE HAD A BLAST!!! My girl throws the best get togethers! Best part is it was more like a family dinner with bomb ass goodies. I must say for this year being so rough the end of the year has been wonderful. I have a group of ppl in my life that are literally family! I have had such a great 4 months with these fools lol no matter what goes on families argue it happens but end of the day we pull it together to make things happen for the kiddies. Our kids had so much fun and at the end of the day that's what counts. My son loved the concept of our ugly sweater. Lol

posted from Bloggeroid

This entry was posted on 11:50 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment